" We have actually hosted ladies's groups of all sizes over the years, and also we see distinct differences as well as similarities in between what females as well as men desire from a journey," claims Richard Mogensen, basic manager of main Florida's Streamsong Hotel. "The ladies are equally as serious as the males concerning their golf, however while the guys tend to stick to golf as well as showing off activities, women's teams desire a broader experience with a strong focus on checking out unique eating options."
( NewsUSA) -The buddy journey is a time- honored golf practice -; but it's not just for the individuals anymore. Ladies are progressively reserving these escapes to reconnect and kick back with their girl chums, and also, of course, delight in a little camaraderie on the golf links. In the process, they are redefining the friend journey.
According to Mogensen, females's pal groups have some crucial things on the getaway agenda:
- Unexpected Settings - Women's groups desire the memorability factor in their buddy-trip location. At Streamsong, it originates from the land's previous life as a phosphate mine, a period that improved the hotel's 16,000 acres as well as stressed it with dramatic sand dunes and also deep lakes. "Our guests just can't think they remain in Florida," states Mogensen.
- One-of-a-kind Activities and also Services - Men's teams generally play 36 holes in a day, while ladies commonly stick to 18 a day, leaving time for various other tasks. As an example, Streamsong's directed bass angling tours and showing off clays program have actually come to be prominent among ladies's teams that wish to discover something new or prolong the pleasant competition past the 18th hole. Obviously, the health club is a favored for ladies in addition to guys.
- Customized Eating-- Hamburgers and beer or steaks and bourbon will not suffice for a more refined scheme. Female's groups look for trademark dishes with the perfect wine pairing and group dining when they travel. "Private dining at our Cook's Table and also custom pairing menus remain in demand with females's groups," Mogensen claims. "It's an one-of-a-kind, individual means to cover off the day."
- Great Golf-- This is still a pal trip besides, as well as golf is undeniably central to the experience. "Our ladies's teams choose us for the exact same factor the males do - Streamsong is a bucket-list golf destination," Mogensen says.
- Special Tasks and Amenities - Male's groups generally play 36 openings in a day, while females frequently stick to 18 a day, leaving time for other activities. Streamsong's assisted bass angling expeditions as well as showing off clays training course have become popular among ladies's groups that desire to find out something new or prolong the pleasant competitors beyond the 18th opening. "Exclusive dining at our Chef's Table as well as customized pairing menus are in demand with ladies's groups," Mogensen states.